Kforce is immediately seeking an experienced Finance Manager in support of our enterprise telecommunications and mass media client based in Greenwood Village, CO. Our client strives to connect their customers to superior communications and entertainment products with the highest quality service.
Our client is seeking a Senior Financial Manager to join the Mobile Product Strategy and Analysis team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated and energetic professional that brings a deep knowledge of quantitative analysis and is able to develop complex business strategies across the Mobile organization. Previous experience in the wireless industry via a consulting firm is a plus.
As a Senior Financial Manager, you will be responsible for complex financial analysis to all aspects of Mobile Strategy's network and spectrum business strategies. You will be responsible for the development and upkeep of financial models to assess economic value and implications of executing various network strategic initiatives and assess investment in new growth opportunities for the Mobile Network Product organization.
- Development and upkeep of complex long term financial models to assess economic value and implications of executing various network and partnership strategies
- Develop and own acquisition and utilization strategies, in line with organizational objectives, to support the company's mobile group objectives
- Develop and own network deployment strategy, including coordination across various organization and stakeholders
- As a Finance Manager, you will own all aspects of the highly complex strategic projects and ensure competitive positioning of the company's products and services in the marketplace
- Prepare executive level presentations to communicate group strategies, progress, and recommendations
- Executes special projects as needed and performs other duties as requested by supervisor