Position: Finance Specialist II
Location: Broomfield CO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Responsible for performing detailed customer audits that identify revenue recovery and cost savings opportunities.
- Isolate and research services, analyze the business drivers, determine root cause, and work with functional
and business teams to resolve leakage issues.
- Conduct variance reporting, root cause identification, and error resolution resulting in revenue recovery or cost savings.
- Design and implement financial assurance controls including source data acquisition, normalization, and automation. Implement new control points and metrics as the business changes.
- Lead efforts that prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and reduce defects.
- Audit and evaluate customer's invoices, contracts, and orders to ensure revenue is billed appropriately.
- Optimize business intelligence including query development and data analysis.
- Build and run queries and conduct complex data analysis. Support adhoc requests and projects as requested by the supported organizations and teams.
- Exceptional ability to work effectively in groups with disparate priorities and operational targets.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to develop productive business relationships with internal & external team members.
- Exceptional analytical skill and business acumen.
- Above average Microsoft Office application skills, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Team player with a passion for service.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and able to write SQL.
- Working knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Created reports in PowerBI and Tableau a plus.
- Ability to multi-task.
Bachelors or Equivalent in Computer Science, IT, Business Admin, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting