The nation's largest Privately-owned Transportation company is seeking Mechanics like you!
MV Transportation is seeking a Level C Mechanics who will perform preventive maintenance inspections on various types of vehicles. The position requires the technician, under close supervision and training, to diagnose, inspect, and change or repair defective coach components, sub-components, and systems on vehicles. This position will report to the Maintenance Manager.
"C" Mechanic - $18.00 per hour
- Some Mechanical experience
- Confer with drivers or service advisers to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to service.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer and contractor specifications.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical.
- A current Colorado Driver's license and a minimum two (2) year continuous driving history.
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.