Requisition ID: 125539
Job Level: Mid Level
Department: Business Development & Proposals
Employment Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Proposals Graphic Designer to join our growing in-house creative team. This is a role for innovative thinker with a strong understanding of the fundamentals of design. The proposals graphic designer is responsible for the visual elements of get work pursuits for Kiewit’s diverse markets. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a collaborative spirit and the ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
Kiewit Infrastructure Proposal Services (KIPS) provides exceptional – best in class – proposal support services to Kiewit Infrastructure Districts.
This position is based out of our Lone Tree, CO office.
• Collaborate with the proposals team and subject matter experts to brainstorm and create unique branding and highly technical, compelling graphics to support each pursuit strategy.
• Develop graphic design solutions for logos, infographics, templates, layout, covers, tabs, packaging, etc. to support in the production of winning proposals.
• Transform written proposal content into persuasive graphics.
• Possess knowledge and experience in publishing and production of documents. Collaborate with both internal clients and external vendors to produce proposals on time and on budget.
• Oversee production of all print pieces, including using in-house production tools and/or communicating with vendors.
• Responsible for communicating the Kiewit brand to the intended audience using established brand standards.
• Provide effective and timely solutions for any and all levels of creative requests.
• Execute multiple projects with shifting priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
• Assist with marketing graphic design requests as needed.
• BA in Graphic Design and 3+ years of experience in proposals graphic design professional role
• Adobe Creative Suite expert user (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator required)
• Microsoft Office Suite expert user (PowerPoint and Word required)
• Photography, videography, video editing and motion graphics skills a plus
• Expert knowledge in graphic design fundamentals and process and innate attention to detail
• Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills
• Adaptable, quick learner
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Works well independently and on a team
• Professionally handle constructive criticism
• Occasional travel may be required
• Electronic portfolio required. Must include examples of proposal design, multi-page document layout, logo design, and infographic.
Base Compensation: $54,561 - $81,841
(Actual compensation is subject to variation due to such factors as education, experience, skillset, and/or location)
We offer our fulltime staff employees a comprehensive benefits package that’s among the best in our industry, including top-tier medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, voluntary wellness and employee assistance programs, life insurance, disability, retirement plans with matching, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.