Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world's most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo's 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo's communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The Head of Shared Finance will be a key member of Zayo's Corporate Finance Leadership Team and strategic partner to Zayo's Executive Leadership Team ("ELT"). Reporting to the SVP, Corporate Finance, the Head of Shared Finance will create and manage Zayo's overall SG&A budget and forecast process.
Establishing and continuously refining Zayo's key reporting mechanisms, the candidate will also provide critical analytical support to identify, prioritize and implement Zayo's human and capital resource allocation strategies across the entire business. While partnering with ELT to analyze, understand and improve underlying operating performance, the Head of Shared Finance will also provide business case support and analytics to drive key investment decisions that support the company's growth strategy.
* Our ideal candidate will reside in the Boulder or Denver, CO areas or be open to relocating to Boulder/Denver, CO. This is a hybrid position with the ability to work in office 3 days/week and 2 days/week remotely.
* Conducts functional area financial analysis, forecasting and reporting to ELT and private equity investors
* Lead monthly SG&A forecasting and reporting activities with ELT, providing insight and support to ensure the business is appropriately resourced to successfully achieve both its operational and financial goals and objectives
* Create, own and measure performance against company's overall SG&A budget plan
* Create and develop analytical framework to support key investment decisions and return on investment analysis that measures performance to target
* Develop and maintain operating expense benchmarking framework to provide insights to ELT that drive company operating decisions and strategies
* Perform ad-hoc financial analysis that provides insights into business performance, including "M&A" related opportunities
* Support the Accounting Team month-end close process, ELT with management reviews, and Investors with Q&A
* A minimum of 10 years of total experience with a minimum of 5 years direct FP&A experience; deep familiarity with financial accounting, modeling and analysis.
* The candidate possesses the technical expertise, communication skills and good judgment to provide the Finance and Executive leadership teams with an objective and independent point of view across the company.
* Enjoys and excels in environments where he/she must tackle and solve complex strategic business challenges and issues.
* Demonstrates an ability to flexibly integrate the newest ideas, technologies, and approaches to business with strong intellectual and data-driven rigor.
* Outstanding analytical skills with ability to synthesize information, develop insights and communicate effectively in presentations and in person meetings.
* Deep curiosity and passion for understanding and analyzing financial results in the context of creating shareholder value.
* Excellent communication skills with significant experience working with senior executives.
* Superb attention to detail balanced by ability to focus on the "big picture".
Base pay range: $144,990-$184,190, commensurate with experience.
Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
* Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
* Fitness membership discounts
* Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.