MUST POSSESS A VALID UNRESTRICTED CLASS A CDL WITH A TANKER ENDORSEMENT WITH GOOD DRIVING HISTORY.
Grinder, Groover and/or Rumble Strip Mill Operators
- Division Manager, Area General Manager, VP
- Shop Manager/Dispatch, Mechanics, Technicians, Laborers, Administrative Staff
- Industry Associations, Customers
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- Strong mechanical abilities
- Ability to communicate and interact with customers efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to complete all necessary daily paper work applicable to Penhall, DOT, FMCSA, and IFTA requirements.
- Able to work without continuous supervision.
- Able to lead and work with others.
- Willingness to travel for extended periods of time. Work all shifts, work extended hours, and work in extreme conditions.
- Safety Oriented
- Willing to work hard
- Dependable, reliable, and accountable
- Work as a team
- Career Oriented
- Willing to learn
- Able to lift & move 45lbs or more
- Willing to work in weather conditions that may be adverse (hot/cold/rain)
- Mathematical aptitude helpful
- Computer skills a plus.
- Possible, to other Regional Locations if necessary
- Pass a required pre-employment drug screen & random
- Pass a pre-employment background record (7 years) & periodical checks
- Must possess a valid unrestricted Class A CDL with a tanker endorsement and have a good driving history
- Transport and operate Penhall Company's specialized heavy equipment safely and efficiently
- Interact with job site supervisors
- Responsibility of daily job related paperwork & Safety planning for the job
- Inspection, repair & general PM maintenance, and cleanliness of all company equipment
- Responsible for safe operation of equipment
- Must adhere to Penhall, DOT, FMCSA, and IFTA requirements and paperwork.
- Ability to work days/nights/weekends
- Required to adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have steel toe leather work boots
- Owning appropriate tools for the position.
Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans, disabled persons to apply.