Hospital Account Manager
The Hospital Account Manager is responsible for driving growth and account retention by identifying sales opportunities and managing service requirements for existing hospital accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive sales growth in existing hospital accounts through targeting new sales opportunities and identifying and closing potential leakage opportunities.
• Ensures customer retention by developing relationships with hospital personnel at multiple levels of the hospital including decision-makers and other key stakeholders.
• Participate with regional sales leaders in developing business plans and effective value propositions to increase volume and profitability in assigned hospital accounts.
• Educate hospital personnel on all processes and procedures including the test order process to ensure accurate and timely transactions.
• Implements fee increases or price changes; enforces contract compliance.
• Provide immediate support for less complex service issues; refer to appropriate resource (e.g.: Customer Solutions) for more complex issues and then follow-up on resolution.
• Maintain knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e. Quanum, e-orders, e-prescribe) and new tests.
• Ensures compliance with company polices and government regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or the Life Sciences
• Five (5) years of successful experience providing services to healthcare providers.
• Three (3) years of sales experience
• Knowledge of reference laboratory business, esoteric tests and processes
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry, payors and regulations
• Track record of everyday excellence in client service delivery
• Valid driver’s license and ability to travel in regional market
• Customer Focused
• Action Oriented
• Results Driven
• Priority Setting
• Problem solving
• Time management
• Interpersonal savvy