If you are looking for a career where you feel supported, then apply now! InnVentures has a reputation for offering a compassionate, caring and fun workplace. Our culture is sustained by service-oriented employees who care about each other, our guests and the communities where we live. We currently manage 40+ Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and IHG brand hotels in 10 states.
We only have 3 rules at InnVentures. (We can teach you the rest!)
Rule #1 - Do everything you can for the customer!
Rule #2 - Bring a good attitude to work with you every day and take pride in your work!
Rule #3 - Have FUN!
WHY WORK AT ONE OF OUR HOTELS?
- Fun, team-oriented environment
- Full-time and part-time positions available to meet your needs
- Great opportunities for growth
- Community Involvement
- Discounted hotel stays
- Recognition and awards
- Paid time off
We offer eligible employees a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick leave and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including hotel benefits, leadership development program and more!
JOB OVERVIEW - HOUSEKEEPER/ROOM ATTENDANT
Some of our guests love being on the road but many travelers miss the comforts of home. The goal of our Housekeeping team is to make our hotel feel like just that, a home! As a Housekeeper, your contribution helps ensure our guests have a comfortable, productive and memorable stay.
A TYPICAL DAY:
- Wipe all surfaces, dust and vacuum each guest room adhering to our brand standards.
- Change linens, make beds and restock all guest room supplies.
- Clean bathrooms, remove trash and carry out green practices as trained by the hotel.
- Greet and assist guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
- Clean multiple rooms each day.
- Support our maintenance team by reporting any broken, defective or missing items.
- Support the goals of the hotel through teamwork and collaboration with all departments.
Previous cleaning, janitorial or customer service experience is a plus, but not required. To be successful in this role, you need basic verbal and written communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25 pounds. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions. Applicants must be available to work weekends and holidays.
POTENTIAL CAREER PATH:
Meeting Room Attendant or Housekeeping Inspector - Housekeeping Supervisor
InnVentures IVI L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains the policy of recruiting and retaining the best-qualified personnel who demonstrate the ability to perform competently and work well with others. It is the policy of InnVentures to provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination is applied to all aspects of the employment relationship. The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws in ensuring equal opportunity and employment for qualified persons with disabilities. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.