Who Is Simpson Housing/Simpson Property Group?
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado we are a large, fully integrated real estate company with a rich and successful history dating back to 1948. Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly strives to "raise the bar" and continues to receive industry accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of employees each and every year.Responsibilities:What We Are Currently Looking For:
HOUSEKEEPER/CUSTODIAN - STUDIO LOHI LUXURY APARTMENT HOMES (a premier Class A mid-rise community located in the vibrant Lower Highlands neighborhood) - DENVER, CO
This member of our property operations team will be responsible for:
- Performs vacant cleans as scheduled.
- Performs cleaning service as scheduled.
- Maintains cleanliness of laundry rooms, warehouse, and any additional common areas as directed by Supervisor.
- Performs cleaning of the office.
- Reports service requests needed on apartments.
- Monitors inventory of cleaning supplies and housewares.
- Maintain proper utility settings in vacant units per community standards.
- Performs all other duties logged on the make ready board.
- May complete deliveries of envelopes, receipts and special request items as necessary.
- May participate in weekly on-call duties as necessary.
- Maintain a positive work environment by acting and communicating in a manner so that you can get along with co-workers, residents, customers, vendors, and management.
Qualifications:Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: 0-1 years of practical experience with demonstration of required skills as a housekeeper.
- Candidates who have experience in the hotel or hospitality industry working as a housekeeper, room attendant or house attendant is a plus.
What It's Like To Work At Simpson:
Why work for Simpson? You might want to ask one of our employees that question. Based on feedback provided by our employees, we continue to receive recognition for being one of the "Best Companies to Work For", something we are very proud of. We have won this distinction in 2006, 2007, 2013, and again in 2014. How many companies can say that? And it doesn't stop there. Over the years, Simpson has cultivated a progressive "employee centric" culture that promotes collaboration and teamwork where ideas are openly shared and employees are actively engaged. We also firmly believe that employees should be able to have fun at work while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Sound interesting? Please read on...
What Simpson Can Offer You!
As an industry leader, we understand what it takes to be successful in today's competitive marketplace. We know that employees must have the skills, tools and training to do their jobs effectively and efficiently and we deliver! For this very reason, SPG University was created as a way to help our employees grow on a personal and professional level and advance in their careers within the company.
In addition, our employees enjoy the following:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Multiple medical plan options
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Substantial discount on rent (certain restrictions apply)
- Commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement and much more
If this sounds like the type of company that you would like to work for, we would like to hear from you. Find out where your talents can take you by applying today!
Simpson Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay Range: $14.79 to $17.38
This pay range is approximate and the actual pay received may vary dependent upon certain factors such as related job experience, education, training, professional/industry certifications, etc. Please note that this pay range does not include any additional compensation such as commissions or bonuses that this position may be eligible for.
Simpson Housing LLLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.