SHR Talent is partnering with a well-established healthcare company in Nashville in its search for an HR Recruiting Administrator (Tier 1). This is a fully remote opportunity on a contract-to-hire basis with a 6 month contract at the start before converting to full-time. The individual in this role is responsible for providing front-line customer service and support to employees (active and inactive), managers, HR Field staff, candidates and company vendors for questions, issues, and problems related to HR and the employment cycle.
- Provide excellent customer service. Respond to both phone and online inquiries from employees, candidates, and managers at all levels and resolve questions/issues by accessing information in multiple systems on the computer including but not limited to Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems, and other human resource information systems. Route/refer calls for advanced support and follow up as required.
- Handle requests for administrative tasks and inquiries. Process transactions by collecting required information or back-up documentation from employee/manager/HR, including probing for additional information if unclear, performing data entry, sending requested documents, etc.
- Perform transaction processing in support of HR functions, including data entry, filing, sending correspondence, etc.
- Provide help on navigating internal resources on self-service and HR technology tools.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner.
- Liaise between the HR Service Center, Payroll shared services, HR vendors, and other Centers of Expertise, as appropriate
- Perform required tasks in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Must be available and equipped with internet in order to work from home on an as needed bases due to business needs (ie: Inclement Weather)