Ref ID: 00610-0011992445
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Compensation: $19.48 to $21.63 hourly
Begin an exciting career in the Oil & Gas industry as a Human Resources Assistant through Robert Half. In addition to being in charge of a number of different personnel related administrative tasks, the Human Resources Assistant will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This short-term contract / temporary employment is with an organization in the Oil & Gas industry and is based in the Denver, Colorado area.
- Monitor HR email and distribute emails accordingly
- Electronic filing and record maintenance
- Help answer general employee inquiries
- Explain application process to potential applicants
- Handle phone calls regarding applications
- Responsible for the organization of the I9 and EEO filing
- Update public SharePoint
- Other Duties: this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required o the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.