We are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner who embodies our core values and can play a critical role in shaping the culture at Boom. As a senior subject matter expert, you will provide both strategic and hands-on support for multiple departments within the organization. We are seeking an experienced HR leader who possesses the business acumen and innovative thinking that will help us scale and thrive. You will serve as a critical partner to other members of our HR team by serving as the voice of the customer for the teams you support and ensuring we have the correct inputs to allow us to build industry leading foundations and practices that the business needs to succeed. This role will require you to roll up your sleeves and engage in a hands-on basis.
- Program Management - Assess organizational capability to achieve business goals, and design and deliver targeted solutions to address gaps.
- Change Management - Drive consistent delivery of world class people programs within an assigned client group.
- Organizational Development - Partner with and advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions including organizational design, goal setting, and talent planning.
- Employee Engagement - Manage the implementation of the employee engagement survey by working with managers to communicate results to their teams, develop action plans and provide ongoing updates on actions taken.
- Leadership Development - Provide leadership development to new and existing managers by conducting leadership orientation with all new managers and monthly leadership education sessions open to all managers.
- Learning & Development - Assess employee development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Retention - Monitor employee retention on a monthly basis and identify trends and make recommendations to ensure the highest levels of employee engagement.
- Performance Management - Coach and guide leaders during the performance improvement process by identifying trends in performance issues in specific teams or groups and proactively proposing solutions to fix underlying issues.
- Talent Management - Drive the implementation of a talent roadmap that helps leaders identify, engage, grow and retain talent.
- Total Rewards - Ensure consistent application of compensation practices by supporting leaders through annual compensation planning cycles.
- Employee Relations - Evaluate, investigate and solve employee relations concerns by coaching managers through employee relations situations, growing their skills to address similar situations in the future.
- Policy & Compliance - Identify policy creation and/or adjustment needs in partnership with the People Operations team.
- 10+ years of experience in an HR leadership role with broad knowledge and experience in human resources management.
- Strong organizational development background with responsibility for team effectiveness, coaching, and culture.
- Experience in assessing, creating and implementing innovative solutions to increase engagement, retention and development.
- Impeccable judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company and employees alike.
- Strong employee relations skills.
- Experience helping organizations scale.
- Passion for aircraft and for Boom's mission.
- This position will require some travel through-out the year.