ACME Manufacturing Co., Inc. is seeking a collaborative, knowledgeable, and dedicated Human Resources Coordinator. The Human Resources Coordinator assists with and facilitates human resource processes. This role provides administrative support to the Human Resources Director as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS entry.
This position interacts with supervisors, employees, and applicants by supporting human resource processes. ACME achieve its objectives by providing operational and administrative support:
- Recruiting is approximately 60% of the workload. This position will be heavily involved in the recruiting process from end to end, including an applicant tracking system and new hire onboarding processes. The HR Coordinator position plays a crucial role in keeping all things recruiting running timely while assisting in other HR areas as needed.
- Processes HR data transactions, including new hire data entry, payroll changes, transfers, terminations, job title, and status changes.
- Maintains associate’s personnel files to ensure company and legal compliance
- Coordinates engagement/culture activities.
- Serves as the critical point for reporting and serves as the site subject matter expert for the HRIS system.
- Assures confidentiality of all employee information, using discretion when working with documents of a sensitive nature.
- Meets with department managers to develop specific recruiting plans.
- Assists with the recruitment and onboarding process of all new hires. Coordinates and manages orientation for all new hires.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience using HR software and HRIS database - UltiPro/UKG experience is a plus.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Associates degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field
- Two (2) years’ experience in human resources
Pay range: $20.00 to $25.00 an hour, with an extensive benefit package offered.