Named to The Denver Post Top 150 Workplaces In Colorado list, ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We are searching for individuals who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose mission is to be the platform of hope for our patients. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
The Human Resources Data Coordinator is responsible for entering, maintaining, auditing, and processing sensitive employee information in various systems and tools. Some of the duties for this role include the general maintenance of the HR database, preparing ad-hoc/scheduled reports, maximizing technological capabilities to improve efficiency and accuracy, and serving as a resource for process-improvement tasks and special projects.
Human Resources Data Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the highest level of accuracy and timeliness for data entered into HR systems to allow successful data audits for payroll processing.
- Responsible for the HR ticketing process and HR data entry that includes, but is not limited to, new hires, employee change requests, terminations, VOEs, incidents, and unemployment.
- Supports the background check and I-9 process as needed.
- Evaluates internal and external procedures with the goal of improving manual and automated processes for all related HR functions.
- Responds to HR related inquiries and directs to the appropriate team member.
- Maintains confidential personnel records for all new, current, and separated employees.
- Run and analyze various reports, taking corrective action as needed.
- Assist HR Generalists with multiple functions such as leave of absences and doctor hires.
- Performs various administrative duties and projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Takes initiative and can work successfully as an individual contributor or as part of a team.
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication, and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, deadline driven priorities.
- Strong computer skills with ability to work with Google Suite, Office, and multiple operating systems.
- Adaptability to work in an ever changing, high performance, high growth environment.
- High school diploma required. Experience in customer service and / or Human Resources is highly desired.
Powered by JazzHR