Ref ID: 00620-0011983540
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Compensation: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly
Human Resource Assistant (HR Assistant) Opening
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources Assistant. The HR Assistant will be responsible for handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
How you will make an impact
• Perform various administrative duties
• Assist employees with any questions they may have on benefits, timekeeping, onboarding, etc.
• Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
• Maintain employee database records
What we're looking for
• At least one year of HR related experience desired
• Highly detail oriented and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
• Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
If you are interested in hearing more please apply today!