A mission-driven, high-growth start-up in Denver, CO is seeking a Hybrid Remote Senior Accountant!
About the Senior Accountant opportunity
- Full-time, flexible hours, hybrid schedule - in the office once a week
- Catered lunches on office days
- Project based - focused on internal controls
- Opportunity to impact processes and create efficiencies!
- Fun and dynamic team environment
- High growth, fast paced!
Senior Accountant role is largely focused on process improvement projects. Responsibilities include:
- Assist with Netsuite integration - maximizing functionality, removing manual processes
- Assist with building out the reporting structure and implementing workflow process
- Shore up internal controls
- AP process and vendor file clean-up
- Month-end close process improvement
- Month-end JE and reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Additional projects to partner with leadership
Ideal skills and experience qualified Senior Accountants can bring to the table:
- BS in Accounting, Finance, or related field OR equivalent in career progression
- ERP implementation/system integration experience
- Process improvement and internal controls
- Strong ME involvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Healthcare industry experience is a PLUS
- Netsuite experience is a PLUS
- Must be passionate about their work!
Other information about the Senior Accountant role:
- Work hours are flexible, Monday-Friday
- Qualified Senior Accountant candidates will be contacted directly
- Local Denver area Senior Accountants only, please