Job ID: 21-05802
Job Title: Identity & Access Management Systems Support Analyst II
Location: Denver, CO
Type: 12 Month Contract
One of our government clients is seeking a Support Analyst with expereince in Identity Access management to join their team on contract The Identity & Access Management Systems Support Analyst is responsible for knowledge of least privilege methodology, role based access control, security regulations, support which includes ticket management, customer services, permissions and groups.
- Experience with Systems Administration and Applications including Active Directory and IGA systems.
- Troubleshooting skills with networking and computer systems, can multitask, work in a fast paced environment while providing excellent customer service.
- Experience and comfort with complex data environments in order to champion the best fit for data governance.
- Prior experience with information security best practices is a plus.
- Advanced analytical problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze datasets and present in a format that facilitates senior management decision making.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a multi-tasking environment
- Strong communications skills & facilitation experience across all levels of leadership
Recruiter- Ascent Services Group
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference! IND05