SNI Technology's client is seeking to hire a talented Interactive Web Designer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis!
Top Must Haves:
- Strong video and animation skills + working examples (MUST BE strong in After Effects)
- Creative visual designer (with ability to conceptualize videos)
- Ability to code email HTML and working knowledge of Bootstrap
We are seeking a qualified Interactive Web Designer to join our team in-person. In this position you'll be helping homebuyers realize the American Dream of home ownership through your creative front-end design and interactive development of web-based projects for the National Marketing department. We need a superstar with a keen eye for interactive design who can create and deliver excellent interactive, motion-based and video projects and has strong understanding of user experience best practices and base HTML coding.
To succeed as our Interactive Web Designer, you need to possess these skills and personal qualities:
- High level knowledge of After Effects, Final Cut Pro and Media Encoder (or similar programs)
- Experience using Adobe Animate, Audition, Character Animator, Dimension, etc.
- W3C Standard HTML knowledge including semantic mark-up and emerging HTML5 standards
- Strong understanding of browser technologies, standards support, and cross-browser coding
- Adherence to industry standard best practices for web design, user experience interactions, SEO optimizations, and front-end coding with HTML, CSS
- Passionate about staying current with evolving web trends and new technology
- Creative modern design skills that can adhere to established brand standards using professional software suites (i.e., Adobe Creative Suite)
- Approaches the design process from the end-user perspective and uses that knowledge to enhance the overall user experience and prioritize usability
- Positive can-do attitude and ability to thrive within a fun team environment
- 2-to-4-year college degree in Art, Computer Science, or related discipline (or comparable work experience)
Our successful history in this industry comes from developing a culture that rewards employees for hard work, perseverance, and integrity. We have high expectations for employee performance that produces positive business results and a performance management system that measures activities objectively. Additionally, our organization has a strong commitment to compliance with operational standards that all employees must adhere to.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks!
The compensation for this position is in the range of $60K to $70K annually + benefits. Please note your actual pay rate will be determined based upon your skills, knowledge and abilities including work experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more.
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA accounts, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and EAP). Time Off benefits (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Bereavement, Jury Duty, FMLA, and Military leave).
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates.