Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company's risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo's risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
Enterprise Investigations, a division of the Conduct Management, is responsible for protecting Wells Fargo's assets, brand, and reputation by investigating allegations of team member or contingent worker misconduct specific to potential violations of law or dishonest acts.
This Enterprise Senior Investigator position will be supporting the Employment Investigations group within Wells Fargo Conduct Management, Enterprise Investigations.
- Independently leads investigations with high risk or complexity related to employee allegations of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, etc
- Exercises discretion regarding investigative actions to identify/evaluate/take action on an individual case basis
- Performs assessment of risks presented by activities
- Conducts investigation applying appropriate techniques (interview, e-discovery, evidence collection, forensic examination, etc.)
- Uses internal/external technology sources and/or contacts to gather comprehensive evidentiary materials
- Partners with HR/ER, Legal, business management and other resources to offer decision recommendations based on investigation results
- Offers solutions for identified control weaknesses
- Documents case file decision making process specific to activity investigated
- Makes risk-based decisions in compliance with company, legal, regulatory requirements
- Recommends actions in response to investigations
- Exercises judgment and provides analysis of extremely complex allegations/diverse employee relations problems based on in-depth review of policy/procedure, employment law legislation and other intangible factors
- Engages in discussions related to develop/implement proactive programs/plans to minimize employee relations risk
- May assist in case review to ensure compliance with department and regulatory guidance
- Mentors lower level staff; may provide guidance and training
- May lead projects and initiatives with significant exposure to the bank following investigative protocol
- May represent the bank in legal proceedings
- May refer activity to law enforcement for criminal/civil prosecution
Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000 Max: $149,500
NC-Raleigh: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000 Max: $149,500
GA-Atlanta: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000 Max: $149,500
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000 Max: $149,500
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000 Max: $149,500
TX-Plano: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000 Max: $149,500
TX-San Antonio: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000 Max: $149,500
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000 Max: $149,500
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000 Max: $149,500
AZ-Chandler: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000 Max: $149,500
CO-Denver: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000 Max: $149,500
UT-Sandy: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000 Max: $149,500
OR-Portland: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000 Max: $149,500
May be considered for a discretionary bonus.
***To be considered for role, candidate(s) must be willing to be located in the (13) target locations listed. Relocation assistance is not available for these positions.
***Please note: based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities within Wells Fargo.
- 4+ years of experience investigating one or a combination of the following: employee relations issues/Title VII, policy violations, internal/external fraud, financial crimes, BSA/AML, terrorist financing, or risk management involving financial crimes and/or employment practices
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Experience identifying, analyzing and resolving complex employee relations problems
- Ability to manage a high volume of Employee Relations cases
- Experience handling complex employee relations issues consistent with company protocol such as investigations related to alleged discrimination, harassment or retaliation
- Investigative interviewing skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to manage multiple small to medium sized projects simultaneously
- Ability to research, trend, and analyze data
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience consulting on human resources policies and processes
- 2+ years of experience consulting on state and federal employment laws
- Experience using a case management system
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
GA-Atlanta: 171 17th St Nw - Atlanta, GA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
TX-Plano: 4975 Preston Park Blvd - Plano, TX
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
UT-Sandy: 10010 S State St - Sandy, UT
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.