Everside Health is a national on-site, near-site and virtual primary care provider on a mission to fix America’s broken healthcare delivery model. We are technology-driven and care-obsessed.
With our expanding reach, scale, and expertise, we truly make an impact on a national level by serving more clients and improving the health of more people, all while achieving the goal of reducing the total cost of healthcare for employers and organizations. That is why we exist – and our relentless focus through care delivery access, technology, transparency, and relationships drives us every day.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- New Clinics
- Serves as the IT lead and primary point of contact for all new clinic openings, expansions, and relocation.
- Participates and advises as the IT lead for ongoing Implementation planning calls to establish required clinic opening dates, define IT requirements, ensure project schedule alignment, resolve issues, and provide ongoing IT status updates.
- Leads the new clinic IT implementation life cycle including planning, requirements, implementation, support and close out for all required internet connectivity, wired/wireless network gear, phone systems, laptops, scanners, printers, application software, data exchange and other peripheral devices.
- Develops, manages, and maintains the IT project plan, status reports, issues, and budget for all new clinic openings.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates all technical resources (internal and external) assigned to projects and ensures timelines are met and desired outcomes are achieved.
- Manages all IT equipment and services ordering, receipt, imaging, configuration, delivery, installation, testing and invoicing processes in cooperation with vendor partners.
- Ensures internal stakeholders and teams (e.g., Clinical Applications, Implementation, Operations) have the IT equipment, connectivity, services and support they need to ensure an exceptional teammate, client, and patient experience.
- Provides and coordinates technical training and support for new clinic openings to ensure a smooth “day one” and excellent customer satisfaction.
- Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to improve IT customer satisfaction and the repeatability and scalability of IT processes.
- Builds effective working relationships with vendor partners, manages service level agreements, and coordinates on-time, on-budget delivery of agreed to products and services.
- New Teammates
- Serves as the IT lead and primary point of contact for onboarding individual teammates to the organization.
- Coordinates closely with HR and other internal stakeholders to understand the HR onboarding schedule, related IT needs and successfully meet these needs on “day one”.
- Manages the procurement, receipt, imaging, configuration, installation, testing and delivery of all IT equipment and technical training required by new teammates.
- Supports an exceptional onboarding experience for new teammates by ensuring they have the IT equipment, connectivity, training and support necessary from “day one”.
- Coordinates initial technical training of new teammates on company technology (e.g., laptops, O365 applications), IT policies and security awareness.
- Leads enterprise-wide technology infrastructure standardization projects (i.e. Comcast voice/data rollout).
- Participates in routine IT team and company meetings.
- Travels to client, clinic and corporate locations as needed to fulfill responsibilities and meet expectations.
- Maintains knowledge of and advocacy for company IT policies, security controls and related compliance obligations (e.g., HIPAA, HITRUST).
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of IT processes, systems, and knowledge.
- Exceptional listener, with strong customer service skills and the ability to drive results.
- Organized with a high attention to detail, able to manage a large and fluid project portfolio.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Skilled problem solver.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences in a manner that is understandable and meaningful to them.
- Able to balance, adapt and prioritize across multiple organizational needs and opportunities.
- Forward-thinking; initiating and proactive.
- Experienced and comfortable with fluid, rapid, complex, and changing work environments.
- Ability to develop strong, results oriented working relationships with internal departments, vendors, and clients.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively at both detail and big-picture levels and to obtain results.
- Must be willing, flexible, and able to travel nationally (i.e., clinic locations, corporate offices).
- 5+ years Project Management experience with a track record of success in delivering comparable IT projects and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related experience.
- Strong technical experience with Windows-based end user devices, networking, printing, phone systems and application software configuration, installation, testing, maintenance, and support.
- Specific experience with Windows 10, Aerohive, Cisco, Meraki and Sophos networking, Fog Server, Microsoft SCCM, LogMeIn, Dell computers, HP printers and PolyCom phones, Office365, SmartSheets and hosted voice solutions highly desired.
- Good working knowledge of healthcare, in particular physician practice and clinic workflows, IT systems and facilities.
- PMP and technical certifications related to job responsibilities highly desirable (e.g., A+, Microsoft).
- Working knowledge of privacy and security standards (e.g., HIPAA).
Pay Range: $115,000 - $130,000