WHY LEIDOS? At Leidos we embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape, impacting the world.
Leidos is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our community. One of the many reasons why we were named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies and top places to work.
The Integrated Solutions Division is seeking a Software Developer in Aurora, Colorado to support maintenance and development for the CEGS system, a real-time operational SIGINT processor. The system applications are implemented in C++ and Java, with development managed by an established and successful software development team with good customer visibility. The candidate must possess an active TS security clearance at a minimum, or ideally an active TS/SCI security clearance with a CI polygraph.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting a software design, development, integration and testing within an existing software process. The candidate will implement software changes to develop new capabilities, enhance existing capabilities, and resolve issues with existing capabilities. The software development environment is based on agile methodologies, so the ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment. Familiarity with continuous integration models, unit test development, and automated regression testing approaches is highly desirable. In addition to working with other SIGINT analysts and software developers, the candidate will interface with project managers, systems engineers, and customers on a regular basis, so good communications skills are a must.
- Develop software in a Linux environment (currently RedHat / CentOS)
- Attend weekly developer meetings to participate in software ticket prioritization and assignment
- Communicate status via software ticket tracking tool (currently Trac)
- Test software using a variety of tools prior to commitment to software baseline
- Utilize software version control (currently Subversion)
- Provide direct customer support via weekly telecons
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 0-5 years of software development experience using one or more object oriented programming languages such as C++ or Java
- Linux (RedHat / CentOS or equivalent)
- Scripting Python / Perl or similar
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required, as well as the ability to maintain professionalism in a diverse customer environment
- Currently hold an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
- PostgreSQL (or similar)
- HTTPD and website maintenance
- PKI management and user authentication
- SIGINT processing experience
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) processing
Pay Range $50,700.00 - $78,000.00 - $105,300.00