Junior Sales Executive
Lucrative Base Salary – Significant Raises within
90 – 180 Days + Great Benefits!
If you are a Recent Graduate, this is a Great Opportunity to start a Career in Sales
Randox has been providing laboratories with revolutionary diagnostic solutions for over 30 years and this experience has led to the creation of a market-leading product portfolio. Randox offer the largest range of routine and esoteric diagnostic reagents which are internationally recognized as being of the highest quality.
We are currently inviting applications for the position of Junior Sales Executive to join our growing team. Own your own leads – leads are also provided. You will receive full support and training. This position would suit a graduate who wishes to start a career in sales. Full product training is given.
- Lucrative base salary with significant raises within 90 – 180 days!
- Leads provided
- Own your leads through the entire sales process
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Support and training provided
- Car allowance after 90 days
- Per diem spending when traveling
- Opportunity to advance from a Tele-Sales role into a Field Sales role!
Responsibilities – Junior Sales Executive:
- The sale and promotion of Randox Clinical products including our range of high-quality Reagents and Quality Controls.
- Develop business with current customers as well as win new business.
- Conduct phone and video calls with clients until it is safe to meet in person.
- Build up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
- Identify new market opportunities
- Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Attending conferences and trade shows as required
- Previous sales experience over the phone or in person is an advantage!
- Previous experience selling medical diagnostics devices or consumables to Laboratories, Hospitals or Physicians’ offices is a PLUS!
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business related discipline with a GPA of 3.33 or higher
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
- The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Occasional overnight travel in Field Sales role
- Ability to obtain a passport
- A valid driver’s license
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
We are an equal opportunity employer.