The Academy ECE at Westminster is seeking a Kitchen Support/Support Teacher.
$1000 Hiring Bonus **Employee must be in good standing to receive the hiring bonus.
Paid out in 3 installments: $250 after 60 days, $250 after 120 days and $500 paid out after 6 months of full time employment.
The Assistant Teacher will support the Lead Teacher to implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
- Help facilitate classroom activities.
- Assist in creating engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided curriculum.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
- Prepare afternoon snack
- clean up after lunch and snack
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in Early Childhood Education in a certified child development center (minimum 6 months).
- Prior experience with the assigned age group.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation.
- Ability to use standard office equipment such as a laptop computer and smartphone.
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.