-Follow production procedures and completing internal documentation & tracking.
-Adhere to Imaging Center guidelines of maintaining clean work environment.
-Perform Quality Checks on all documents scanned and prepped records to ensure accuracy and correct any quality issues as needed.
- Advise the appropriate manager of any issues requiring immediate attention, including but not limited to employee relations issues or safety issues.
- Ensure all accidents and injuries are reported immediately to your supervisor.
- Travel between facilities when necessary.
- Work Overtime as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing & communicating in English.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and management.
Physical Requirements (lifting, etc.):
-Routine lifting of 20-60 lbs.
-Bending and stretching.
-Sit and Stand for long periods in the day.
-Routine pushing and pulling boxes and pallet jacks.
-Primary working conditions are typical for an indoor/office environment.
About how many hours per week are expected for this position? 40
What is typical schedule for this position? 8-4:30