SNI Technology's client located in Centennial, CO is immediately seeking to hire a Lead Software Developer & SharePoint Admin/Manager for an exciting full-time, permanent opportunity!
Lead and participate in design, software development, deployment, and support of company's Software Solutions including SharePoint Admin function of global multi-company system(s). Lead and participate in implementation of custom software solutions including SharePoint's application components. Must be expert in SDLC, source code control, change management of Microsoft's software development stack. Employee cultivates strong relationships between business, IT, related outsourcing vendors, and software vendors.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES include the following:
- Participate and some leading of Software Development solutions in local, global, and IT areas, which include both internal and POS solutions to customers.
- Participate and often lead SharePoint custom solutions and integration with related software solutions, and standards
- Subject Matter Expert leading integration of key business functions into architecture, design, testing, and implementation of software solutions.
- SQL Server Expert and it's integration with software solutions and SharePoint
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: Minimal requirements for education, knowledge, and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, BCS or related degree + 12 years relevant experience or 16 years related experience in MS SharePoint, MS Windows, MS SQL Server, and Active Directory
- IT certifications such as: Oracle, Microsoft, Citrix, and/or Cisco a plus
- Experience with the following web frameworks: React, jQuery, Spring, SPFx
- Experience with HTML 5/CSS 3
Compensation and Benefits
The salary range for this position is $130,000 annually + 8% bonus + full benefits. Please note your actual pay rate will be determined based upon your skills, knowledge and abilities including work experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Insurance, and other benefit options that are offered include:
- all the important benefits you hope for, such as competitive compensation, a generous paid time off program (3 weeks PTO), a 401k match, health insurance (medical, vision and dental), and much more!