Mid-Sized Law Firm Southeast Denver, CO has an immediate need for a Temp-to-Hire Front Desk/Office Coordinator with 2+ years of experience in a law firm office setting. Ideal candidate conducts all business activities representing the law firm with the highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
Temp-to-hire Back-up Receptionist/Office Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Back-Up receptionist
- Assisting attorney, paralegal, legal assistant with various projects as needed
- Responds to and directs inbound calls in a warm, friendly, and professional manner.
- Greets and assists visitors as needed.
- Assist organization with email, fax, and other communication, in- and out-bound.
- Assist in maintaining the reception area representational.
- Performs clerical duties including distribution of mail and messages, and monitoring office supplies.
- Assist organization with clerical duties as directed by manager.
- Receives and distributes inbound mail.
- Maintain and coordinate all reception requests, such as coordinating all conference and training room schedules.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Demonstrates knowledge of all departments within the organization.
If you are love making a difference, working hard, enjoy a fast paced and people oriented environment, this opportunity is for you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.