Maintenance Manager - Food Manufacturing
Salary up to $100,000 + Benefits + Bonus + Paid Relocation to the USA Mid-West
Growing food manufacturing client is seeking an initiative-taking Maintenance Manager who can plan, direct and lead the efforts of the Maintenance Department to maintain and support plant equipment and facilities in world class working order. We need a leader who can technically evaluate the situations, find the optimum solution, prioritize the projects & tasks, and communicate the information to all parties using excellent soft skills.
As the Maintenance Manager, you’ll be responsible for the preventive maintenance program, and maintenance of production equipment and facilities. You’ll be accountable for directing the preventive maintenance program that designed to minimize unscheduled down time. Other areas of accountability include:
· Develop a department that is qualified to maintain all equipment and facilities in a safe and efficient working condition
· Manage the spare parts and maintenance supplies
· Manage the scheduling of maintenance personnel & labor costs
· Work with other departments to schedule repairs of equipment
· Work with Engineering regarding equipment modifications & facilities improvements that will improve plant performance, product quality & reduce costs
· Coordinate the efficient operation of all facilities necessary to manage the distribution and usage of all utilities & reduce costs
· Manage all yearly evaluations, attendance, vacations, and all disciplinary reviews of maintenance personnel
· Ensure staff follows & supports all GMPs, regulatory, food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements.
Salary Up to $100,000 + Bonus PLUS Excellent Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Midwest