REFERENCE ID# REF17463N
About This Job
The primary role of the Advanced Analytics Manager in our Price & Promotion Practice Area is to build deliverables for assigned solution area(s), and effectively activate clients through our insights and solutions. Associates will primarily focus on one solution, Revenue Management and Optimization/Revenue Growth Management
He/she will be responsible for all aspects of the analysis including conducting analysis of results, simulating client plans, creating deliverable materials, and supporting presentation/training/tool delivery. This position is off-site and involves <20% travel.
- Develop and lead client teams through designing, executing and presenting analytic studies to meet clients’ research objectives
- Ensure pro-active insights and action-oriented solutions are delivered to the team by being an expert in your practice area(s) with an ability to explain methodology behind all key analytical consulting in respective area to client
- Manage timelines and priorities both internally and externally, sometimes consisting of moving targets and conflicting deadlines
- Creatively find ways to enhance the capabilities of our Advanced Analytics team, whether that might be through process improvement, best practices, consulting skills or cross-functional initiatives
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or advanced/analytics degree preferred
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in Market Research, Consumer Packaged Goods, Consulting or Analytics
- Strong analytic background
- Strong Marketing/Research background
- Expertise in Manufacturer Sales functions (RGM/Revenue Growth Management, RMO, Category Management, Key Account Analytics, Headquarters Sales, etc.)
- Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Skilled & polished communicator, including group presentations
- Demonstrated mastery in data analysis & application to client business issues
- Demonstrated strength in maintaining positive client relationships in complex situations & resolving client issues
- Strong project management skills
- Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
- CPG industry knowledge, experience and acumen
- Will interface with client Sales leaders (Directors, Managers, Account Leads, etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.