Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Pay Range $45. 85-$67.33/hr
Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
The Manager Digital Content Marketing oversees the development, strategy, and maintenance of assigned digital content assets. This role will lead the development of content strategies and programs in collaboration with the key members of the Enterprise Marketing team and other internal stakeholders. In doing so, this role will act as trusted adviser on content efforts, leveraging insights about Centura Health's challenges and opportunities.
The Manager Digital Content Marketing will support Centura Health's digital marketing initiatives, working collaboratively with team members to create content that aligns with the organization's strategies and Mission. To achieve these goals, the Digital Content Marketing Strategist will be responsible for consistently increasing understanding of Centura Health, its initiatives and target audiences. This role will propose and manage content plans to support Enterprise Marketing's needs, and advance consumer engagement and conversion.
The Manager Digital Content Marketing will seamlessly blend strong management skills with creative digital, email, social and content marketing prowess, rooted in a sound understanding of consumer audiences, competitive market dynamics, brand guidelines, and overall goals and objectives.
What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
* 8+ years in a marketing or advertising agency setting
* Experience building teams
* Proven leadership and excellence in content marketing strategy across digital channels
* Thoughtful and strategic approach to problem solving
* Strong content presentation skills
* Bachelor's in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field, required
* Master's Degree, preferred
We are actively recruiting for this role with an anticipated start date of 1/18/2022.
Physical Requirements - Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)
Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people - including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you'll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.#IN-CENTURA
Caring for Your Whole Well Being We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
* 401K, which includes matching when eligible
* Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
* Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
* Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
* Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
* Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
* Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
* Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
* Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
* Shift Differentials
* Employee Wellness Resources
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Relocation assistance based on location
* Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay ranges are posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our careers' page and apply today!