Let's Grow Together
Our mission is to live our “at your side” promise and simplify and enrich the lives of our customers, employees, and communities. "At your side" is more than a slogan to us; it’s the purpose we do our best to fulfill every day. With a legacy spanning over a century, this is a great place to launch or expand any career and push the boundaries of what comes next. We're committed to achieving shared success, and we provide opportunities for you to develop through experience, exposure and education. Our people have always leveraged their unique perspectives to keep us on the right track for a lasting future. If you want to innovate, learn, and grow with a global leader that builds products, services, and a company people love, then we’ll be “at your side” every step of the way.
The Manager, Marketing Campaigns (Industrial Solutions) will develop the strategy and manage the execution of marketing campaigns targeted at the Datacom, Electrical and MRO industries to help to build brand awareness, drive high quality leads, and establish Brother Mobile Solutions (BMS) as a thought leader in the target markets. This individual develops relevant content (white papers, case
studies, infographics, blog pieces, slide shares, videos, video testimonials, etc.) that can be used in marketing campaigns. This role works independently, as part of a team, or in conjunction with outside agencies. This role also researches, recommends, negotiates, and executes on the deliverables for media buy and placement. This role also works with channel partners (resellers, rep agency, software and alliance) to drive demand for our product in a solution for the assigned verticals.
Note: This is a hybrid work environment that requires an on-site presence at our Westminster, CO location on a weekly basis. Employees may work remotely up to two days per week and assigned office days will be determined by managers.
Campaign Strategy, Development, Execution & Reporting
- Campaign Development & Execution - Work with appointed agency, marketing communications, and other key stakeholders to develop strategy for, manage, and execute on marketing campaigns across assigned target vertical markets, with email being the predominant vehicle
- Content Development - Identify trends and insights in the assigned vertical market, leveraging the business unit experts to create new content or re-purpose existing content, including but not limited to: white paper, case study, infographic, blog piece, slide share, video, video testimonial etc.
- Digital Media Creation & Placement - Research, identify, and select the best digital ad placements for the assigned vertical markets; Manage the creative and content for the placement as well as monitor and report on a quarterly basis
- Collaborate with Sales, Business Development, and Product teams to develop integrated campaigns for partners that drive demand and establish brand awareness
- Work with channel partners to expand the reach of our existing campaign material, measuring performance by monitoring partner digital outreach and results of any combined activities
- Co-create combined messaging, promotions, or campaigns with partners to drive demand for our products in a solution
- Drive the process for intake, development, and distribution of sales tools, sales collateral, promotion flyers etc. that enable our partners to effectively sell BMS’ products and services
- Ensure partners have the latest and most effective content, resources, and tools
Reporting, Analytics and Communication
- Ensure all campaigns are designed to achieve measurable results
- Develop relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for campaigns, analyze performance to determine return-on-investment (ROI), and make recommendations for improvement
- Communicate regularly with the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams, keeping them abreast of new content and campaign status
- Communicate activities to management on a monthly basis
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Master's Degree Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field is preferred
- Eloqua Certification is referred
-7 - 10 years combined, relevant experience spanning the following areas:
- Developing effective marketing campaigns, managing the execution, measuring performance, and enhancing tactics to drive continuous improvement and revenue
- Supporting traditional B2B marketing activities, including but not limited to channel enablement, promotions, and the creation of marketing assets
- 2+ years working with and marketing to the Datacom, Electrical, and MRO industries
- Marketing Automation Platform (Eloqua or other)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software (Salesforce preferred)
- Project Management Tools (Click Up) is preferred
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects under pressure and execute on tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and develop teams to achieve desired results, by building trust and relationships with different functions in the organization
- Ability to translate insights into actionable recommendations
- Ability to direct and interact with creative agencies
- Excellent presentation skills, with an ability to present to all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of the Electrical, Datacom, and MRO industries
Compensation and Benefits
- The salary (or hiring) range for this position is $89,100 - $151,500 per year
- Starting salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity and alignment with market data
- This position is eligible to participate in the relevant annual Brother Bonus Plan. Bonus awards are contingent upon 1) achievement of your individual objectives and 2) Brother achieving its Corporate and business level objectives
- Benefits include, but are not limited to, healthcare and wellness coverage, life and disability insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement and Paid Time Off. Details are available at mybenefits.nfp.com/Brother/2022/guidebook/
his role will be a hybrid role. Subject to business needs, employees may work remotely up to two days per week. Assigned office days will be determined by managers
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a premier provider of home office and business products, home appliances for the sewing and crafting enthusiast as well as industrial solutions that revolutionize the way we live and work. Brother International Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd. With worldwide sales exceeding $6 billion, this global manufacturer was started more than 100 years ago. Bridgewater, New Jersey is the corporate headquarters for Brother in the Americas. It has fully integrated sales, marketing services, manufacturing, research and development capabilities located in the U.S. In addition to its headquarters, Brother has facilities in California, Illinois and Tennessee, as well as subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru and Mexico. For more information, visit www.brother.com.
Brother International Corporation ("Brother") is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal laws. If you require any physical or other assistance in completing this application, a reasonable accommodation will be made upon request.