Are you an analytical, accurate, perfectionist, who enjoys doing the “little things” that are required to make a company successful? We will provide full training and will provide leadership that will reward your loyalty and accuracy. If so, JR Butler is looking for YOU.
We need someone who is precise, accurate, and analytical to handle all facets of their work without letting the details slip through the cracks. If you are all this and value an employer who provides full training, competent leadership, and will reward your accuracy and loyalty we want to talk to you.
● Availability to work Monday – Thursday, 3:30pm-2:00am, Friday - Must be available to work overtime as needed
● High precision, high quality detail work
● Enjoy working to exacting standards / details
● Ability to work in a safe manner and help others do the same
● Exposure to LEAN manufacturing principles is helpful
● Meet or exceed productivity goals
● Communication and conflict resolution skills
● Ability to think outside of the box to suggest ideas or improvements
● Desire to learn and grow professionally and personally
● Drive for continuous improvement
● Willingness to work where needed
● Physical requirements include: standing and walking up to 10 hours per day; bending, squatting, climbing occasionally; using your hands to grab, grasp, and pull up to 10 hours per day; lifting, including to shoulder height; pulling and pushing. This list is not all inclusive and other physical movements may be required. Must be able to consistently lift and/or move at least 80 pounds. Fit test required.
Compensation & Benefits
● Starting at $22.50
● $1000 Sign On Bonus
● We offer a comprehensive benefits package including 401-K with employer match, 48 hours of sick pay, as well as medical, dental, and vision with generous employer premium contribution.
● Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
● Candidate must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. J.R. Butler, Inc. is a drug free work environment.
● Job Type: Full-time
About J.R. Butler
J.R. Butler is a full service glass and glazing contractor, offering the integration of innovative design solutions, engineering, fabrication, and installation. We work closely with architects, general contractors and owners, as well as the market’s leading material suppliers to provide integrated glazing packages and superior solutions for even the most difficult design-build projects.
At J.R. Butler, we always strive to be better. We hope to show our customers the light as we continue to chase it ourselves on a journey of personal and professional growth. We trust in the individual to make the right choice—principled living always pays off in the end. We operate in the safest manner possible and still have fun along the way. We believe it is important not only to support our employees and our vision but also to invest in the future of our community.
JR Butler Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.