About the company:
Founded in 2008, Oribi Manufacturing, LLC is a US-based OEM manufacturer of cost-effective, high-performance composite plastic parts serving a variety of industrial and consumer end markets. Oribi is part of Re:Build Manufacturing.
At Re:Build Manufacturing we're rebuilding America's manufacturing base and creating meaningful, sustainable jobs in areas that have been deindustrialized over the past 20-30 years. Our strategy is to employ technology, systems, deep financial resources, and best management practices to compete and win as manufacturers in the global market. We are NOT private equity. We do not buy companies with the intention of selling them. Over the next decades we want to make a difference in the US Manufacturing economy and the communities in which we operate. We believe in the power of people and the long-term competitive advantage that can be derived from helping our employees achieve their fullest potential.
About the position:
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for improving the process of making products, including designing new equipment, processes, procedures, and systems.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 7 AM - 4 PM
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Design, fabricate, and test new equipment, tooling, processes, procedures, and systems.
- Analyze existing processes for continuous improvement.
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching testing methods, and conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods.
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs.
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provide manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Train Set Up Technicians on processes, changeovers, and troubleshooting.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in engineering and development related to the organization's industry.
- Participate in professional development activities and training as available; keep current in industry practices.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in a STEM discipline, or achievement of a master's level in a recognized skilled trade.
- Five years to ten years of similar or related experience.
- Two to Four years of experience in SolidWorks and MasterCam.
- CNC programming is a plus. Thermoplastic composites and injection molding experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Visit our website to apply directly or for more info: www.oribicomposites.com/
Oribi Manufacturing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
Relocation assistance is available.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,947.00 - $94,000.00 per year