Welcome to ZimVie, a new, publicly traded global company focused on improving quality of life for our patients. Our company is founded on a legacy of established brands, medical experts and over $1B in annual revenue. We design, manufacture, and distribute a comprehensive portfolio of innovative solutions for implant dentistry, spinal surgery and bone growth stimulation. Our seasoned leadership and dedicated global team of more than 2,500 is focused on shaping an exciting future for ZimVie — we hope you’ll consider being a part of it!
The Associate Marketing Director, Cervical is responsible for developing and executing the product marketing strategy for the cervical portfolio and ensuring all objectives of the annual operating plan are achieved.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and refresh multi-year strategic product marketing plan, identifying key market opportunities for share gain and market growth.
- Collaborate with R&D and other cross functional partners to define market and product requirements for New Product Development and Introduction.
- Develop and strengthen in-depth awareness of the cervical portfolio.
- Partner closely with regional marketing leaders in adapting marketing strategy and executing regional plans.
- Provide direction to marketing communication team to generate awareness of portfolio and develop engaging marketing communication materials, building advocacy with patients and providers.
- Partner with functional leaders in developing go-to-market and market development strategies including operations, clinical, regulatory and medical and sales education.
- Execute KOL strategy supporting sales, new product development, publications, and medical and sales education.
- Employ market research to regularly assess market opportunities and trends.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the cervical product marketing team for maximum output.
- Manage financial resources within assigned budget to achieve key goals of strategy execution.
- Sustain a team environment that lives the core values of the ZimVie business – Curiosity, Authenticity, Accountability, and Growth mindset.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and might not necessarily comprise all of the essential functions for purposes of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e., knowledge, skills and abilities)
- Ability to lead a team and influence others through strong organizational skills, must be able to handle increasing levels of responsibility.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in written form with a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to deal independently with many issues at one time and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to work with cross-functional/multi-disciplined teams including but not limited to: Marketing Communications, Sales, R&D, Clinical, Regulatory, Quality, Operations and others.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & other PC based systems
- General knowledge of medical device business including the science, products (ZimVie and competitors), research and commercialization process, manufacturing, marketing, and sales.
- Knowledge of spine market, products within assigned group, surgical process, selling process, regulatory process, development process, and marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other related field.
- 7 plus years of experience in product marketing or sales.
Up to 40%
Salary Range: $136,661.00 - $166,073.00 + annual bonus!
ZimVie is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants for employment and employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, evaluation, compensation, and separation, are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, religion, religious beliefs, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy status (including childbirth, lactation, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), parental status, genetic characteristics or information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military or veteran status or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.
In addition, ZimVie will provide applicants who require a reasonable accommodation, as a result of an applicant’s disability, religion, religious observances and practices, to complete this employment application and/or any other process in connection with an individuals’ application for employment. Applicants who require such accommodation should contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
ZimVie generally does not sponsor applicant work visas for this position.