Position: Marketing Campaign Specialist
Location: Remote (Florida)
Duration: 9 months (possible extension)
The Direct Marketing Campaign Specialist supports the design, execution and analysis of marketing campaigns to drive campaign performance. The Campaign Specialist will work with the Senior Manager, Direct Marketing and database marketing infrastructure team to understand the requirements for each campaign; executes direct mail design and the segmentation, QA/QC the campaigns and test cell counts prior to delivery to the customer.
- Build and executes direct mail, email and outbound call campaigns using our campaign automation tools (Exact Target, Redpoint, Adobe, Marketo).
- Develop campaign targeting criteria using campaign management systems.
- Work with key internal execution teams on targeting (campaign designs) and available prospect and member data.
- Produce counts for proposed initiatives.
- Create quality assurance/control steps to ensure that delivered lists meet customers’ targeting requirements and are free of data irregularities.
- Document list selection criteria thoroughly to serve as a reference guide for colleagues performing back-up support.
- Develop test designs and measurement plans for marketing campaigns, applying test/control (A/B split) principles.
- Manipulate the client data provided by Data Integration team to build the campaign according to the test design specs.
- Create audit files for in order to QC the file prior to sending list to print/email vendors.
- Import email campaign creative to the platform and build and code the email that will be executed. QC and test all email campaigns prior to execution.
- Download targeted list files to Salesforce for Outbound call campaigns.
- 5 years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- Database marketing, campaign management systems or related tools and analytical thought leadership
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
- Comprehension of the major concepts in Database Marketing (e.g., test and control cells, suppression logic, de-duplication, data hygiene, householding)
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding the structure and design of relational database models in order to translate client requests into error free technical select criteria
- Previous experience with pulling campaign lists that meet customer's objectives and cell / audience segmentations using database programming tools such as SAS or SQL
- Positive attitude while working under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, process documentation, quality assurance/control and process improvement
- Ability to perform backend campaign analysis (e.g., response rate calculations, lift estimation, ROI determination)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft Windows software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 5 years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field; Direct Marketing
- Related Bachelor's degree required in Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism or relevant work experience