A leader in commercial real estate is currently hiring a full time Marketing Coordinator to come join their growing marketing team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Julie Massey
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 per year
A bit about us:
A leader in commercial real estate is currently hiring a full time Marketing Coordinator to come join their growing marketing team! We are retail real estate specialists, not just another commercial real estate firm. Our brokers and professionals provide services and solutions that evolve to meet today’s trends and challenges and adapt to our clients’ needs.
Why join us?
Excellent benefits package
Amazing company culture and environment
Lot of growth potential
**This will be an ONSITE position in Denver, CO**
**Commercial Real Estate Experience is REQUIRED**
Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the 2 requirements above!
The marketing coordinator position provides transaction, marketing, and administrative support to commercial real estate brokers in Denver, CO. This role executes the corporate marketing strategy and initiatives locally while providing insight to corporate marketing on how these strategies are best refined for optimum local execution. The overall goal of this position is to provide the best transaction, marketing, business development, and administrative support in our industry while enhancing the brand.
- Ensure all communications, presentations, and collaterals enhance the brand and are in line with the brand guidelines and precedents set by the corporate marketing team
- Create printed and digital marketing packages, tour books, and presentations for property listings, growing retailer clients, and business development pitches
- Create and deploy email blasts for property listings, growing retailer clients, newsletters, and other announcements as needed
- Create and maintain property listings, client information, and team member bios as needed on CoStar, LoopNet, and potentially other third-party websites
- Maintain, update, and segment contact databases, email distribution lists, and party invitation lists
- Assist research analyst with market aerial map creation as well as demographic and traffic count research as needed
- Prepare documents related to transactions, which may include letters of intent, commission agreements, contract forms, and reporting spreadsheets
- Assist brokers in managing transaction activity related to leases, acquisitions, and dispositions
- Utilize Apto (Salesforce-based business management software) to assist brokers in tracking the progress of their business development pursuits
- Create transaction-related press releases and deploy to local media
- Revise new hire and promotion press releases created by corporate marketing for local media distribution
- Work with local team members to submit market/industry award applications for local office and brokers
- Commercial real estate experience REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, advertising, or public relations
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent grammar as well as organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Must be willing and able to wear multiple hats, manage multiple projects, and prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines
- Email marketing, public relations, social media, database management, and event coordination experience preferred
- Salesforce experience is preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.