100% Remote / Marketing Analyst / B2B Customer Analytics with Salesforce & Tableau for a leading middleware platform company
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Blake Williams
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a fast-growing middleware and data connectivity components company and we build integration products for customers with enterprise applications. We're building out our next generation architecture with new cutting edge features and looking for talented engineers to join our team. We have a laid-back culture, but love getting things done efficiently with as little bureaucracy as possible and enjoy building quality software that we can all be proud of. We're excited about our future because our products are in high demand and we are building out our next generation of features to meet the market's needs.
Why join us?
Join us because you want to make an impact and are passionate about middleware. We have top-notch benefits as well!
- 100% Remote Work Flexibility
- We pay 100% employee premiums for healthcare and dental
- Generous 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% match in your 401k up to 6% of your salary
- Work/Life balance so our engineers do not get burned out
- Year after year our team is growing so you'll have career growth opportunities here
- We are a profitable company with sustained growth and stability - make yourself at home here
We are seeking a Marketing Data Analyst that can demonstrate familiarity with digital media data and measurement concepts, B2B customer analytics, integrating and presenting data and articulating data‐driven recommendations that shape the digital media strategies. You will report directly to the Director of Demand Generation.
- Manage and maintain the suite of measurement solutions and practices for the global digital media team
- Develop, own and maintain Tableau dashboards and reporting tools to help the digital media team make impactful decisions and understand the overall health of their initiatives
- Show up as a strategic partner and subject matter expert to help shape project goals and success metrics
- Ongoing analysis of digital marketing performance to inform strategy and in-market optimization decisions Ongoing customer journey analysis through the purchase funnel; identifying gaps and opportunities to help optimize the customer experience on Tableau / Salesforce
- Report to the Director of Demand Generation and produce insights and recommendations to incrementally improve marketing campaign ROI
- Collaborate with a team of marketing analysts, data engineers, and data scientists in support of marketing strategy and decision-making across a wide range of marketing tactics
- Provide training, documentation, and other assistance to support and expand the use of analytics and tools across the organization
- 2+ years of data analysis experience focused on marketing data from campaigns
- Experience utilizing Salesforce and Tableau
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.