Pomeroy has an immediate need for a Remote Marketing Manager / Digital User.
Remote - CST and EST candidates preferred.
The Manager, Marketing-Digital User Experience is responsible for studying the usage data and user input and creating user interface designs and mockups that will mimic the actual user site interaction, in order to improve the adoption and engagement rate of site visitors. In this role, the goal is always to increase the site’s reach by improving the interactivity and enjoyment thereby capturing more revenue and leads for the online channel. This person will also own coordination of the implementation of user experience changes and include people management of our site developer.
- BS/BA in related discipline required
- 5+ years of digital experience owning strategy/direction for one or more marketing channels (SEO, Paid Search, Email, Web, etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience in UX principles (including motivation studies, psychology of behavior, optimization variables, and metrics)
- Hands-on experience with online website & CMS management, analysis, and optimization: Sitecore, Oracle, Adobe, etc
- Experience with UX/site design tools: Figma (or similar), Invision (or similar), Xmind (or similar, mind-mapping), HotJar (heat mapping), IntuitionHQ (or similar, usability testing), Qualtrics or PollDaddy (issuing surveys/gathering data), Photoshop, Optimizely (A/B testing)
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership skills
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple tasks
- Ability to perform with limited supervision
- Ability to lead others through coaching and performance management
Edit Client Job Description