WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED
If you’re looking for a challenge that provides a career enhancing opportunity on performance to earn stock with two successful entrepreneurs in the industry, please read on.
They are assembling an incredible team, no outside investors, and a huge opportunity with a very unique approach in the technology/e-commerce space. Game plan is to take this new company to an IPO. Its current growth has tripled in the last 3 months.
HQ in Bellevue, WA, this company is owned and managed by pioneer leaders who have successfully sold the last company to a fortune 100 firm for 3.5 billion dollars. The co-founder is personally putting in $300M of cash and they already moving quickly on their business plan with the acquisition of 5 companies closing within 60 days. If you want to be on the ground floor of an established fast growing, industry leader and well-funded company please review the job description below and let me know when we can connect to share more.
Position: Marketing & Production Manager
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing, content, and production plans for the entire organization or lines of business and brands within an organization in order.
- Responsible for the management of creative digital projects; Oversee complex and high-end campaigns, requiring skill and effort, whilst monitoring and working with a sharp eye for detail.
- Develop and execute end to end plan for new projects to produce.
- Create production schedules.
- Plan production budgets.
- Edit scripts for projects, interviews, etc.
- Spearhead the development and implementation of the business’s content strategy. This includes building a content calendar, creating a writing process and delivery strategy, contributing to social media posts, and ultimately, crafting interesting and well-researched content that drives traffic.