UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This role will report to the Director of the Agent Materials Operations, Growth Marketing and will help develop and execute marketing strategies and tactical plans to promote UnitedHealthcare’s Medicare Advantage and Special Needs product offerings. The Marketing Specialist will assist with national initiatives supporting sales agent marketing material needs to help drive membership/sales growth. This position will focus primarily on assisting to create material that reside within the online delivery system for field-based marketing materials. The candidate will work directly with Field Marketing, Sales, Legal, Compliance and other partners to support their goals with marketing knowledge and services. The candidate will also partner with the Toolkit Operations team within Government Programs to ensure the successful delivery of assigned campaigns and programs. The candidate will be a contributing role to help execute against the annual launch strategy and also focus on reporting and data analytics. This role will collect and analyze data to identify trends to provide insights to marketing material performance through identifying, gathering, analyzing data, and making insights accessible through graphs, charts, tables, and reports. The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment with a high degree of individual responsibility, yet be expected to work collaboratively across the team and have the ability to manage competing priorities.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work onsite in Minnetonka, MN or telecommute* from within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assist with both planning and execution of key growth marketing campaigns from start to finish; concept development, identifying tasks and their sequencing, collaborating with internal and external partners to develop a holistic plan, executing the plan, and delivering results
- Understand marketing compliance/regulatory requirements within the healthcare industry
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders and proactively communicate to manage expectations, project timelines and trade-offs. Anticipate stakeholder needs and requirements
- Measure and report key marketing performance indicators to identify and recommend opportunities to enhance marketing material offerings and operational efficiencies
- Create, maintain, and facilitate analytics reporting. Extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in direct-to-consumer marketing
- 2+ years of experience managing projects / programs from planning through execution
- Bachelor’s degree
Soft Skills Needed:
- Proactive self-starter: with sense of urgency to achieve results
- Strong project management skills and ability to leverage technology to manage and track multiple events with varying due dates, and provide regular status updates
- Quick study, flexible and able to handle a fast paced, ever changing work environment
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities with the demonstrated history of using marketing analytics to continuously improve campaigns and operational efficiencies
- Advanced Excel skills (creation of pivot tables, formulas, linking of cells and sheets, advanced manipulation, formatting of data, data visualization)
- Experience utilizing PowerPoint for business presentations
- Experience communicating analytical findings and answers to internal team members and organizational partners
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills with proven ability to manage multiple priorities from inception to completion
- Communication and interpersonal skills; ability to establish effective cross-functional partnerships and relationships across the organization
- Healthcare industry experience
- Medicare and Medicaid product knowledge
- Understanding of sales cycles with their respective pressures on the marketing organization to help drive agent sales
- Experience with marketing project management systems (The Depot, Workfront)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, healthcare, medicare, medicaid, sales, marketing, project management, workfront, planning, telecommute, remote, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, hiring immediately