LifePoint Health- Health Support Center
Pacific Medical Data Solutions, a company of LifePoint Health, is a rapidly growing nationwide revenue cycle management services provider that has been offering high quality medical billing services since 2004. Headquartered in the Denver Tech Center, we offer a rewarding work environment with career advancement opportunities while maintaining a small company, employee-focused atmosphere.
All staff are currently working remote. While we are hoping to return to our offices later this year, staff will have the opportunity to apply for permanent remote status.
We are looking for positive, energetic team members who want to grow with us!
We are currently searching for a Medical Billing Associate with professional billing expertise. Ideal candidates will be experienced and knowledgeable in the entire medical billing process.
The Medical Billing Associate will spend the bulk of their time making sure that the overall account is fully supported from a Full Cycle Billing perspective, and account procedures/processes are preformed and maintained. The Medical Billing Associate will report to the Operations Team Lead. Communication and facilitation of project expectations and progress between the client and PMDS is required. Software system knowledge, full cycle billing knowledge and understanding, and process development are core to the functions of this position. This position will be assisting large physician groups with professional billing processes and follow up. Good communication and teamwork with other managers and team members is also required to ensure proper expectations are met on the account.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining Revenue Cycle Services, and other departments with resolution of billing issues and/or denials requiring clinical expertise.
- Responsible for researching, working, and resolving claim denials and rejections in your assigned client.
- Assume ownership over your assigned clients for all aspects of the billing cycle, including Charges, Payments, and AR metrics and performance.
- Keep on task to meet all required deadlines and time-frames for customer and company needs.
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures for each assigned account.
- Monitors and analyzes current industry trends and issues for potential organizational impact.
- Communicate regularly with your assigned clients to alert them of trends identified and recommended resolution.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.