Ashfield Engage has a long-standing partnership with, a leading Biotechnology company, across Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs businesses.
As an integral member of the Medical Affairs team, MSLs support the company, its products and relevant therapeutic areas by advancing scientific and collaborative relationships and acting as a conduit for timely scientific exchange with key opinion leaders, healthcare professionals, investigators, payors, formulary committees, and similar entities.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield Engage, represent a top biotechnology company!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What will you be doing?
- Leads efforts in recognizing, identifying, cultivating, and establishing KOL relationships in specific therapeutic areas of interest. Identifies opportunities for scientific growth and generation of medical evidence in support of appropriate utilization of therapies.
- Identifies, develops and manages KOL relationships on a continuum of advocacy in support of company objectives and enhancing the company's reputation as a scientifically-innovative industry partner.
- Acquires and maintains a level of scientific knowledge in an assigned therapeutic area(s) and/or disease state(s) involving clinical issues; able to interpret and disseminate pertinent scientific/ clinical data and evaluates current and new information as it applies to therapies.
- Tactical delivery of programs according to established objectives and serves as a resource for education and dissemination of pertinent, clear, and balanced scientific information to internal and external audiences (KOLs, healthcare professionals, investigators, payors, formulary committees, and similar entities)
What do you need for this position?
COVID-19 Vaccination required. Must be able to provide proof of vaccination upon offer acceptance
- Advanced Scientific degree (PharmD, PhD, MD)
- Experience in communications with Payors, Formulary Committees, and Similar Entities (required)
- 3-5 years MSL or other relevant experience in Pharmaceutical Industry (required)
- Exceptional presentation skills (required)
- 3-5 years in infectious disease and/or women's health (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, positive attitude
- Effective organizational skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 75% within assigned region
- Must live near a major airport
- Valid Driver's license
- Working knowledge of virtual presentation platforms and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Commercial, Patient Solutions, Medical Affairs, Market Access, and Event Experiences to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.