Member Service Clerical Assistant (Denver, CO)
Receives callers at establishment, determine nature of business, and directs calls to destination by performing the following duties. Fast-paced department. Phone calls are continuous and occasionally unpleasant.
- Operates telephone console to receive incoming calls
- Directs caller to destination
- Performs a variety of clerical duties
- Mail Distribution including receiving UPS and FedEx
- Address changes
- Redirects return mail
- Update Procedures Manual
- Responsible for composing the New Hire Binder
- May assist Operations with Month End tasks
- Occasional moderate to heavy lifting, occasional travel to local mail house and/or local post office
Clerical Assistant Levels
- Level I: MSR Clerical Assistant will function as support to the Member Service Department to ensure smooth workflow and productivity. Operates telephone console to receive incoming calls; direct caller to designated Member Services Representatives. ITL call messages if necessary. Compiles and accurately gathers information to record Member Service statistical reports on a daily, weekly monthly and yearly basis. All incoming mail are Issue Tracked to the appropriate MSRep and copy saved on appropriate M drive/Fund specific. Process and log incoming injury detail letters by reviewing and tagging all related claims via ITL to the appropriate claims analyst. Assists MSR's with requests, ie: additional information, PT, DME, Pre-Auth. Input of medical information to system, such as Physical Therapy Rx's; Durable Medical Equipment details, Pre autho1izations [Medical/Dental] on El Dorado System with proper system documentation and other documentation that is deemed important for a Members record keeping. Prepare medical records for Independent Medical Review. Tracking and logging of all appeals. Pick up all AFTER HOUR/Voicemails calls and move appropriately within the team. May be assigned special projects.
- Level II: Must have met the "Level I" requirements and has continued to maintain with their workload in a timely manner and consistency in accuracy of information being moved throughout the departments. Has proven ability to provide accurate information in all areas of responsibility. Has the ability to train his/her co-workers. May be assigned special projects.
- High school diploma or GED and at least one year of experience with multiple line switchboard is necessary
- Excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Must speak clearly and professionally.
- Ability to understand directions and follow them through to the end of task.
- Ability to apply common sense to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions
- Must be able to maintain composure with difficult callers.
BeneSys wants to be a great service provider to the members we serve and we recognize we can only do that if we are also a great employer with successful employees. In short, our success is driven by our employees successes. We want to be a place people want to work, feel proud of what they do and feel fulfilled both professionally and personally; creating a place where employees can find long-term growth and potential.
Our culture focuses on three core values:
- Collaboration: working together across 31 locations to achieve the best for the company and our clients;
- Dedication: striving to create an environment where all employees work toward a common goal while committing to providing the best customer service to our members and our colleagues and;
- Integrity: doing what we say we will do. Upholding strong ethical and moral principles
Full time. Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm.
Competitive Benefits & Compensation Package
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 15 days of PTO during the next calendar year!
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Company paid short term disability, long term disability, and AD&D insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid training
- Career development opportunities
- Referral bonus for all full-time referrals
- Competitive wages
- Annual opportunities for increases and bonuses
- Masks are required by all employees and clients
- Daily sanitation procedures in place
- Daily check-in program with rigorous contact tracing
Pay commensurate with education and experience.
ADA & EEO