This Jobot Job is hosted by Charles Simmons
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 - $140,000 per year
A Bit About Us
This organization is a software product company focused on delivering quality solutions to the health and wellness space, whether that's small boutique fitness centers or large national/ international health organizations. Since we began in the late 90s, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
Why join us?
- 100% work from home
- Flexible paid time off
- monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401k with employer matching
- work with modern, high performance laptop (mac or PC up to you)
As a Software Engineer, you will help power health and wellness throughout the world by contributing to several applications that enable gym owners the ability to manage their memberships, allow their customers to track workouts, and provide world-class tools to grow their businesses.
In this role, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team building responsive, performant, and beautiful products that enable workout and fitness tracking. You will contribute to technical discussions and solutioning for large-scale applications and implement well-designed RESTful APIs and delightful web and mobile user interfaces. You will utilize your superior problem-solving skills to identify performance bottlenecks and provide technical direction for product evolution.
You will also
- Develop high-quality applications that provide a delightful user experience and meet business expectations
- Develop clean, reusable, well-structured, and maintainable code following best practices and industry standards
- Develop elegant, responsive, high performance, cross-platform solutions
- Develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools
- Write automated unit, integration, and acceptance tests as appropriate to support our continuous integration pipelines
- Support and troubleshoot data and/or system issues as needed
- Participate in system architecture and design reviews
- Participate in user story creation in collaboration with the team
- Work with team members to develop prototypes as necessary and validate ideas with a data-driven approach
- Be an active participant in all Agile team events
- Three (3+) years of Software Engineering or other relevant experience
- Experience using code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Extensive experience with application development in modern object-oriented programming languages
- Experience in SQL or other relational data storage technologies
- Experience in automated testing practices including unit testing, integration testing, and/or performance testing
- Extensive knowledge of applicable development tools, technologies, methodologies, design patterns, and best practices
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent professional experience) in related field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Applied Mathematics, or Applied Sciences
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.