Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
Directly manages a team of operational staff to maximize productivity and performance. The individual has responsibility for all retail operational functions which includes Empower Premier accounts and Brokerage accounts. The team also performs Self-Directed Brokerage processing that includes plan set-up in NetX, establishing plan rule requirements, investment setup, debit/credit processing, and account maintenance.
What you will do
- Manages team(s) of individuals who perform back-office operational processing and administrative support for retail and mutual fund-only accounts.
- Team functions include but not limited to retail and mutual-fund only new account opening, principal review, CIP, account transfers, account maintenance, distributions, and self-directed brokerage and retail brokerage account processing.
- Assesses staffing needs, conducts prospective employee interviews, and makes decisions regarding the hiring of new employees.
- Ensures team statistical goals and service levels are met
- Conducts regular one-on-one meetings with employees
- Collaborates with QA staff to improve processes and overall quality for the team and department.
- Identifies gaps in employee knowledge and skill.
- Designs and delivers training to develop the team Oversights the quality of the business through periodic Internal and External audits.
- Works with Compliance, Internal Audit, and legal to ensure that our oversight processes are meeting the risk mitigation needs of the business.
- Point of contact for escalated issues from representatives, internal business partners, and customers.
- Collaborates with other managers throughout the enterprise to implement process improvements.
- Optimize workflow to ensure a high level of service quality is provided to customers and internal business partners.
- Contribute to the success of the retail account products by recommending technology changes, form updates, and workflow efficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, or equivalent experience
- FINRA Series 7 & 24 licenses & other industry specific registrations/licenses required within GWRS established timelines.
- FINRA Fingerprinting required
What will set you apart
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in financial services with a focus on retail operations
- Background in team management, leadership, developing employees, and process improvement
- Solid experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to collaborate and work with all levels of management and teammates to accomplish daily deliverables with experience in managing escalated situations
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with strong attention to detail\
- Ability to balance and prioritize various responsibilities in a growing environment to complete tasks within established timelines.
- Normal Office Working Conditions
- Must be able to work independently on operational, procedural, audit, and project tasks.
- Considers financial impact to the firm in regards to errors, corrections, and customer service gestures.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
- Works with Service, Sales, Technology, Compliance, Legal, and Project business partners.
- Communicates and collaborates with external vendors on projects and business needs.
- Monitor workflow.
- Assess and deliver employee performance information through the calculation and communication of employee productivity and quality.
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
The salary range below describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Base Salary Range
CO Greenwood Village
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.