FreightPros Powered by NTG is searching for a remote Multimodal Sales Executive that will be front and center for the growth of our organization. This role will be responsible for driving LTL and full truckload sales, account management, marketing and operations to continue our rapid growth and expansion.
Are you a highly-motivated individual who desires a rewarding career in the non-stop world of the freight brokerage industry? Do you want to work in an energetic culture with excellent career growth while learning from our industry-experienced team members? Then we invite you to apply!
As a Multimodal Sales Executive, you will be responsible for promoting and selling FreightPros services in accordance with NTG established sales policies and procedures, and in pursuit of the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Create, develop and manage new client relationships
- Cultivate account growth through research and prospecting
- Day to day Salesforce management to establish in-depth prospect pipeline
- Primary point of contact for all customer communications providing the greatest customer service
- Collaborate with coworkers in a team-oriented environment
- Participate in continued education: Team, Business and Industry
- Travel to customer sites when needed
- Cross-sell Multimodal (LTL and TL) opportunities within your book of business
Who we really want:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of previous LTL sales experience
- Sales/Entrepreneur mindset eager to scale self-income
- Competitive nature with sense of urgency in face-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Team player with ability to multi-task in results oriented organization
- MS Office skills and related computer knowledge
What’s in it for you:
- Unique opportunity to join the 8th largest logistics company in North America and have a major impact for years to come
- Fun and face paced environment
- A company that is growing rapidly, highly profitable, well-resourced and unified towards winning in the transportation marketplace
- Base salary plus UNCAPPED Commissions
- Safe Harbor matched 401(k)
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Generous PTO/Paid Holiday policy
- Several layers of Operational Support for Top Performers
NTG is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected under applicable law. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.