.NET Developer, Regulated Consumer Services
Development and maintenance of programming solutions for internal organization s that will process Consumer Services and substain Operational Efficiency. This is a company known for providing Colorado with quality healthcare solutions for over 100 years.
The Sr. Developer works as a Engineering team member accountable for build, test, maintenance & deployment of applications with cohesion to business processes development team to engineering, testing along with maintenance and application deployment for integration into areas of the business.
- Develop and maintain internal applications involving HR-Time Keeping, Medical Certification programs, integrations with ERP/EAM systems and EHR/healthcare-specific technologies ie: Patient Portals, 911 Emergency Center.
- Close collaboration with members of business team and relevant stakeholders
- Establishment of project timelines and expectations for team members along with relevant stakeholders.
- App Development & maintenance for operational feasibility & process improvement ensuring operational consistency, provide improvements to existing processes.
- Documentation of new & existing software applications and along with necessary engineering processes & procedures.
- Manage technical backlog, utilize JIRA for tracking
- Management of Legacy code/legacy systems
- Test and deliver maintainable applications that are Bug-Free
- Experience leading and mentoring junior and/or less experienced developers, code reviews, etc.
- MS SQL Databases, HTML5/CSS, XML, APIs, Modern Web Application Development
- Sitecore is a nice-to-have, PowerApps is a nice-to-have as well.
- Bachelor's of Computer Science from an Accredited Educational Institution is a nice-to-have
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Direct-Hire position, must live in the state of Colorado, no relocation will be provided, This is a 100% remote position but this person needs to be located within the state.
Drug Test, Proof of Vax Status Required upon Hire.
90K-130K Base + 10% Bonus, solid Benefits
(Salary very much depends on number of years of experience and education under company policy for role classification)