Seeking a Network Administrator to join our Information Technology team in our Denver Office. This role will work closely with the Infrastructure Manager and members of our information technology team.
The duties are focused on the following general areas of responsibility at all locations:
- Monitors, configures, tracks, and maintains hardware assets including but not limited to routers and switches
- Provides configuration and maintenance services for: Cisco Environment, DHCP Services, Internal and External DNS, VoIP Phone system
- Administers the Storage Area Network
- Provides research, procurement, and renewal services for network domains
- Researches, procures, monitors and renews Security Certificates. Installs these certificates as needed
- Acts as the backup for Firewall Administration at all Brownstein sites. This includes but is not limited to configuration and monitoring of firewalls as well as making changes to firewall configurations to allow or disallow traffic from specific IP locations
- Acts as backup for NetScaler Administration including configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting NetScaler service
- Monitors and reports on network health including but not limited to troubleshooting traffic throughput issues, storage issues, circuit connectivity issues, and hardware lifecycles
- Documents network configurations from the macro (entire network) to the micro (network subsystems and segments) and makes these documents available to IT staff and third-party consultants as needed
- Provides data backup administration and configuration including but not limited to managing the data sources being backed up, managing the backup location, testing backed up data sources to ensure viability, monitoring backups and ensuring that they run to completion, and addressing any backup configuration or hardware/software issues
- May be required to travel to any office location or data center for the purpose of providing any of the services listed above
- Participates in the Infrastructure Unit on-call rotation for after-hours support and outage troubleshooting
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Four-year college degree preferred, equivalent work experience considered. High school diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years of experience in managing corporate IT infrastructure components including servers is preferred
- Experience providing configuration and maintenance services for Cisco Environment, DHCP Services, Internal and External DNS, and VoIP Phone system
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint & Teams - administration and/or development, Office 365 administration and reporting, Data Analysis, Modeling business processes, Scripting technologies (PowerShell, VBScript, etc.), Basic HTML/CSS
We offer a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k + match, profit sharing, and vacation/sick/personal time off. We are offering a wide range salary for this role as our salary will match up with the years of experience the successful candidate possesses, ranging from $70,000 - $85,000.
Location: Flexible remote schedule with 2-3 days required in our offices located in Downtown Denver
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.