Connection has a fantastic opportunity through our technical staffing division in Denver, CO. We are looking for a Network Administrator with an emphasis in security concepts as well to work with an essential , non-for-profit business. This is a direct-hire opportunity with our end client, a human services organization providing services for all ages in mental health and disability services.
SHIFT: M-F; Normal Business Hours.
Remote role with occasional office visits – should be within driving distance to Denver, CO.
- Ensures security and confidentiality of IT systems.
- Monitors systems for potential security issues, including security monitoring, end point, anti-spam, anti-malware, security event and incident management systems.
- Responds to potential and actual security events to isolate systems, minimize damage and data loss, remove malware, investigate and remediate attack vectors.
- Provide guidance on minimizing security risk and maximizing protection of data and technology assets
- Coordinates ongoing security education through assisting with the selection of training platforms and simulated security incidents such as phishing attacks.
- Maximizes network performance and ensures system availability by monitoring systems, troubleshooting network problems and outages, performing upgrades, and optimizing performance.
· Provide leadership in the resolution of network and firewall issues, including firewall configuration, routing, switching, connectivity issues.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access.