SNI Technology's client is immediately seeking to hire a Network Engineer for an exciting full-time, direct-hire opportunity located in Broomfield, CO.
Responsible for the design, implementation, monitoring and upgrading of network hardware and software. Acts as a tier two / three escalation point for all network related issues.
- Implements, configures, updates, troubleshoots, and supports network hardware and software such as switches, routers, and firewalls, VPN's, etc.
- Assists users in accessing, installing, and securing network resources. Provide phone, e-mail, and in-person support and training to end users ensuring their needs are met as a tier 3 escalation point.
- Provides support for network device connectivity or related network issues.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and resolves network problems.
- Researches, analyzes, and recommends the implementation of software or hardware changes to rectify any network deficiencies or to enhance network performance.
- Inform management of area activities. Notify supervisor of system malfunctions and operating problems that could result in end user impact.
- Maintains network security and availability based on established policy and industry standard guidelines.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of core networking principles
- Strong understanding of TCP/ IP, IP address provisioning and management, routing, switching, and firewalls.
- Knowledge of security best practices and standards such as NIST, CIS, FFIEC.
- Industry standard certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, or equivalent a plus.
- 3+ years related experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation for this position is in the range of $95K to $110K annually + 8% annual bonus(pro-rated) + full benefits. Please note your actual pay rate will be determined based upon your skills, knowledge and abilities including work experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Insurance, and other benefit options that are offered include:
- all the important benefits you hope for, such as a generous paid time off program (plus all the bank holidays), a 401k match, competitive compensation, health insurance (medical, vision and dental) and much more!