Kforce has a client that is seeking a Network Engineer in Denver, CO.
This position plays a major role in leading network projects. The individual will define and design solutions and procedures for internal and external (customer driven) network projects, including wireless, and core networking infrastructure.
- Network Engineer contributes to developing associated detailed documentation
- Obtains customer requirements, develops solutions, project plans and time schedules
- Provides oversight and technical supervision to team members involved to take project to successful completion
- Creates, evaluates and documents existing and new systems and procedures
- Provide Technical Operation consultation to customers and technical staff to design and implement network infrastructure solutions
- Provide specific examples of regular, ongoing decision made by this position related to this duty
- Researches information technology needs by interviewing departmental and divisional customers; Analyzes these needs and provides alternatives to implementing information technology projects
- As a Network Engineer, you advise IT members and technical staff on implementing technical solutions; Confers with IT managers to guide information technology projects
- Assist with budget expenditures by prioritizing purchasing needs; Analyzing performance and comparative costs of products to determine the most cost-effective solution
In performing this duty, provide examples of typical problems or challenges encountered by this position, and the guidance used to resolve the problem:
- Collects and disseminates technical information to departmental and divisional customers. Ensures proper understanding of this information
- Works with budget and management staff to clarify rationale for technical decisions and educate them on unfamiliar computer concepts so they can understand the basis for the decisions